Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Country refers to: Kenya
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Ujiajiri.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Services refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase services from Us.
- Website refers to Ujiajiri, accessible from https://ujiajiri.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Your order cancellation rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 48 hours without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 48 hours from the date on which you received the services or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the service delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, You must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- email: info(at)ujiajiri.com
- phone: 0716 420 420
We will reimburse you no later than 7 days from the day on which we receive the returned services. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for returns
In order for the services to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The services were purchased in the last 48 hours